June 30th - 2020 - 11:59pm PST
THEME OF THE MONTH
(see instructions below for more details)
Artwork example by Jason St. Paul https://www.instagram.com/jasonstpaul/
All techniques, mediums, styles are welcome. This month's theme is "UN/QUARANTINED" and we want to see your art inspired by the the quarantine or what you look forward to after it's all over: Sports? Eating out? Time with friends? You retain all the copyright to your work, of course. Simply browse through our gallery (click on any of the "gallery" links below) and submit your drawing featuring one of our products using the pose and camera angle seen in the reference you select. If you already own one of our products, you may create your own reference.
Once you've completed your artwork hit the submit button at the bottom of this page to send us your entry along with your attribution details.
Important: Your submission must feature the A9-RIG reference images beside it and your drawing/design must be original and not derivative of somebody else's work.
Criteria for selecting finalists will be your solid drawing and anatomy skills, therefore clean sketches are sufficient and there is no need to render or color your entries.
Submissions can be traditional or digital. But all submissions must be submitted digitally (see "SUBMIT" button below)
Three finalists will be selected by the Digital Double team (parent company of Armature Nine). Then the community will vote to determine which one of these three is the grand prize winner.
Please include all the attribution details you'd like featured alongside your entry in the body of your email (artist name, website, etc).
If you don't provide any details we will simply credit the name on your email address.
The first and foremost criteria for selecting finalists will be your design, drawing and design skills (if applicable), and 3-D-ness. We suggest drawing directly over top of the reference images since the proportions and perspective are most accurate that way, but it's totally fine to fudge it and even make proportional edits to the reference.
1st → $160
2nd & 3rd → $50/each
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting your entry, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) You are 18 years of age or older.
2) Your entry is original and created by you alone
3) Your artwork is derived from one or more poses featured in one of these photos (or one you've taken yourself of an A9-RIG).
5) You will own the entire copyright to the work you derive from armature poses we provide but you grant us the non-exclusive right to publish your artwork here on our website and on our social media pages for others to see.
6) If you win any of the prizes, some shipping fees may apply.
7) You can submit as many entries as you like.
8) Please don't include watermarks or text on your artwork. These details can be included (such as websites) beside your submission in text form (your attribution details). But we need the art to be clean so that when judging and voting happens the works can be seen without identifying the artist. Having your signature placed tastefully and inconspicuously within the work is fine.
By clicking the submit button below, you agree
to the terms and conditions specified above