DEADLINE - EXTENDED!
January 31st - 2020 - 11:59pm PST
THEME OF THE MONTH
(see instructions below for more details)
Artwork example by Paul Siegel
Take any image from our galleries below and create a quick gestural painting over top featuring the human figure while showing your process.
Once you've completed your quick painting/s (you can submit as many as you like) hit the submit button at the bottom of this page to send us your entry along with your attribution details.
Criteria for selecting finalists will be entirely based on artistry and anatomy.
All submissions must be submitted digitally (see "SUBMIT" button below)
Three finalists will be selected by the Digital Double team (parent company of Armature Nine). Then the community will vote to determine which one of these three is the grand prize winner.
Please include all the attribution details you'd like featured alongside your entry in the body of your email (artist name, website, etc).
If you don't provide any details we will simply credit the name on your email address.
1st → $220
2nd & 3rd → $90/each
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting your entry, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) You are 18 years of age or older.
2) Your entry is original and created by you alone
3) Your artwork is derived from one or more poses featured in one of these photos (or one you've taken yourself of an A9-RIG).
5) You will own the entire copyright to the work you derive from armature poses we provide but you grant us the non-exclusive right to publish your artwork here on our website and on our social media pages for others to see.
6) If you win any of the prizes, some shipping fees may apply.
7) You can submit as many entries as you like.
8) Please don't include watermarks or text on your artwork. These details can be included (such as websites) beside your submission in text form (your attribution details). But we need the art to be clean so that when judging and voting happens the works can be seen without identifying the artist. Having your signature placed tastefully and inconspicuously within the work is fine.
By clicking the submit button below, you agree
to the terms and conditions specified above