November 30th - 2020 - 11:59pm PST
THEME OF THE MONTH
ACCESSORIZE, POSE & TAKE A PIC
(see instructions below for more details)
Artwork example by Samantha "Miz" Morstan
Hey, let's see some photos of your A9 in cool poses and camera angles maybe even dressed up with some 1/6 or 1/12 scale accessories. Accessories and costumes aren't required for this contest but definitely encouraged. It's been a while since we've done a photo contest and so I thought we could give this another go.
Once you've completed your photo/s (you can submit up to three) hit the submit button at the bottom of this page to send us your entry along with your attribution details.
Criteria for selecting finalists will be entirely based on the pose, angle and emotional quality. Photos taken with your phone are perfectly acceptable.
All submissions must be submitted digitally (see "SUBMIT" button below)
Three finalists will be selected by the Digital Double team (parent company of Armature Nine). Then the community will vote to determine which one of these three is the grand prize winner.
Please include all the attribution details you'd like featured alongside your entry in the body of your email (artist name, website, etc).
If you don't provide any details we will simply credit the name on your email address.
1st → $220
2nd & 3rd → $80/each
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting your entry, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) You are 18 years of age or older.
2) Your entry is original and created by you alone
3) Your artwork is derived from one or more poses featured in one of these photos (or one you've taken yourself of an A9-RIG).
5) You will own the entire copyright to the work you derive from armature poses we provide but you grant us the non-exclusive right to publish your artwork here on our website and on our social media pages for others to see.
6) If you win any of the prizes, some shipping fees may apply.
7) You can submit as many entries as you like.
8) Please don't include watermarks or text on your artwork. These details can be included (such as websites) beside your submission in text form (your attribution details). But we need the art to be clean so that when judging and voting happens the works can be seen without identifying the artist. Having your signature placed tastefully and inconspicuously within the work is fine.
By clicking the submit button below, you agree
to the terms and conditions specified above